Registered Nurse-Pulmonary Clinic (Temporary, 0.80 FTE, Day/Eve)
- This is a temporary position, anticipated to last less than 6-months in duration. As a temporary position it is not eligible for benefits.
Our Pulmonary clinic provides outpatient care. We treat asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic lung disease, respiratory failure, dysphagia, swallowing problems, neuromuscular disorders (DMD, SMA), sleep disorders, scoliosis affecting breathing and sleep, and chronic recurrent respiratory infections. The service also provides discharge coordination for complex pulmonary patients.
Must be willing and open to traveling to regional sites of care and perform work as needed in the evening's and on Saturday's.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Recent Ambulatory nursing experience.
- Recent Pulmonary nursing experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top