Registered Nurse-Otolaryngology Clinic (Temporary, 0.40 FTE, D/E)
Our otolaryngology ambulatory clinic provides care and treatment for hearing loss, tracheotomy, microtia, velopharyngeal insufficiency, ear infections, tonsils and adenoids, stridor, neck mass, sleep apnea, tracheomalacia, vascular anomalies, thyroid cancers, BAHA and cochlear implant, and aerodigestive clinics. This clinic utilizes audiologists during the care of the patient for hearing testing and providing appropriate hearing devises.
Location: Main Campus but may also include, but not limited to, South, Milcreek, Bellevue, Everett, North.
- Temporary position- not eligible for benefits.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top