Registered Nurse-Clinical Research & Ambulatory Nursing Infusion
Expand your experience and nursing expertise by joining the Clinical Research Center (CRC) and Ambulatory Nursing Infusion(ANI).
This is an exciting opportunity to witness the connection between clinical care and clinical research. Must be available to work every other weekend. ANI and CRC will be a mix of 8 and 10 hour day/eve shifts.
As an integral member of the Health Care Team, the RN functions within the Scope of Practice as defined by the State, the ANA Scope and Standards for Pediatric Nursing Practice, and adheres to Seattle Children's policies/procedures and guidelines of care. Responsible for providing safe, family centered patient care. Using the Nursing Care Process, the RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in a collaborative method with the patient and patient's family, significant others, and members of the health care team. May be required to provide supervision and delegation of tasks to Nurse Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, and others as defined by the State Administrative Code. Assists in meeting Seattle Children's strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work, i.e. Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI), ART, etc.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Minimum two (2) years of current RN experience
- Must have recent inpatient nursing experience
- Current and active Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Recent ambulatory nursing experience
- Recent clinical research experience
- Recent Ambulatory Nursing Infusion experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top