Registered Nurse-Ambulatory Float & Assigned Clinic(Flex 0.80-1.0 FTE, Day/Eve)
- Flexible with FTE between 0.8-1.0 (32-40 hours per week) depending on candidate preference.
This position will provide coverage for Ambulatory nurses on special project assignments. We are searching for candidates who are flexible and open to Ambulatory Clinic position between 0.8-1.0 FTE. Candidates may be required to travel to regional locations depending on clinic placement and business need.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Recent Pediatric nursing experience.
- Recent Ambulatory nursing experience.
- Recent Care Coordination experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top