Registered Nurse- Tri-Cities Clinic (Per Diem, Days)
Our Tri-Cities clinic located in Richland, WA serves children and their families in Benton and Franklin counties and the surrounding region. We provide ambulatory care services in several medical specialties such as: Cancer Survivor Clinic, Cardiology, Craniofacial, Endocrinology, General Surgery, GI, Hematology, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Prenatal Cardiology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Urology and Telemedicine Clinics including Dermatology and Psychiatry.
Clinic location: 900 Stevens Dr., Suite 204, Richland, WA 99352
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two(2) years of recent RN experience
- Current WA State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Pediatric nursing experience
- Ambulatory nursing experience
- Recent Care Coordination nursing experience
- Recent telephone triage experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top