Registered Nurse Radiology Recovery .75 D/E
As an integral member of the Health Care Team, the RN functions within the Scope of Practice as defined by the State, the ANA Scope and Standards for Pediatric Nursing Practice, and adheres to Seattle Children's policies/procedures and guidelines of care. Responsible for providing safe, family centered patient care. Using the Nursing Care Process, the RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in a collaborative method with the patient and patient's family, significant others, and members of the health care team. May be required to provide supervision and delegation of tasks to Nurse Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, and others as defined by the State Administrative Code. Assists in meeting Seattle Children's strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work, i.e. Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI), ART, etc.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum three (3) years of nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Strong IV skills
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Successfully obtain PALS within 90-days of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Current Pediatric nursing experience.
- Current Interventional Radiology (IR) nursing experience.
- Recent procedural nursing experience (i.e. IR, GI Procedures, Endoscopy, Cardiac Cath Lab).
- Recent Critical Care nursing experience (i.e. Emergency Dept., ICU, PACU).
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top