Registered Nurse Radiology Float/ Flex .75 10hr D/E
The procedural float nursing team at Seattle Children’s Hospital supports nursing care and patient safety during for procedures and exams done in Radiology, Interventional Radiology, and the Endoscopy suite. Patient care activities include assisting with induction and recovery from anesthesia, circulating minimally invasive procedures in Interventional Radiology the Endoscopy lab, coordinating with anesthesia, and providing patient and family education. We provide care to newborns-adults, covering every care specialty at Seattle Children’s. We support patient in the dedicated clinical spaces of the Interventional Radiology Lab, the Endoscopy Lab, and the Radiology recovery area. We also have the capability to assist with procedures at the bedside in the ICUs, as well as in combination with other procedures in OR, Cath Lab, and the Endoscopy lab. It is a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team, including radiologists, proceduralist, anesthesiologists, technologists, and Child Life specialists. Hours of operations are as follows: Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 6:30 pm. After hours/weekend/holiday call support is offered for urgent/emergent procedures. Participating in a call rotation is required, shifts vary.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum three years of nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Successfully obtain PALS within 90-days of employment.
-Prefer ED, ICU, IR and/or pediatric experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Current Pediatric nursing experience.
- Current Radiology nursing experience.
Back to top