Registered Nurse PBMU
As an RN on the PBMU team, you will be responsible for leading the mental health specialists in the day-to-day management of the children on the PBMU. This includes administering medications, managing parent communications and directing staff responding to challenging patient behaviors. You will be caring for children ages 3 to 21 who have a variety of behavioral health disorders, including ADHD, psychosis, mania, depression, eating disorders and autism. Occasional overtime may be required.
Required: Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS at time of hire. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PEARS certification within 180 days of start date.
- Code Purple Certification within 180 days of start date
- Previous Psych Inpatient Care experience (peds psych preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Pediatric health care nursing experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top