Registered Nurse PBMU
As an RN on the PBMU team, you will be responsible for leading the mental health specialists in the day-to-day management of the children on the PBMU. This includes administering medications, managing parent communications and directing staff responding to challenging patient behaviors. You will be caring for children ages 3 to 21 who have a variety of behavioral health disorders, including ADHD, psychosis, mania, depression, eating disorders and autism. Occasional overtime may be required.
Required: Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS at time of hire. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PEARS certification within 180 days of start date.
- Code Purple Certification within 180 days of start date
- Previous Psych Inpatient Care experience (peds psych preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Pediatric health care nursing experience.
Back to top