Registered Nurse PACU .9 12hr
Operative Services at Seattle Children's Hospital consists of 14 OR suites, pre-op, a Phase I and II PACU, and a pre-anesthesia clinic. We provide care to newborns-adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Dental/Oral, Orthopedics including Complex Spine, Transplant, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology. Hours of operations in the OR is as follows: elective cases are scheduled Monday-Friday, urgent/emergent cases and transplants run 24 hours a day/7 days a week. There are required, scheduled weekend shift rotations and on-call expectations (shifts vary).
- Minimum of 2 years current RN experience is required.
- Active Washington State RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS (American Heart Association Health Care Provider, American Safety and Health Institution Professional Level or American AED/CPR Association - Professional Rescuer) and ability to perform CPR are required.
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) is mandatory within 90 days of hire and must be maintained as current thereafter.
- Pediatric experience
- 3-5 years RN experience
- Specialty certification (CCRN, CPAN, CPN)
- Acute care, ICU and/or PACU experience
- Nursing Bachelor's Degree -- BSN
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top