Registered Nurse Operating Room per diemD/E Sign On Bonus
Operative Services at Seattle Children's Hospital consists of 14 OR suites, pre-op, a Phase I and II PACU, and a pre-anesthesia clinic. We provide care to newborns-adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Dental/Oral, Orthopedics including Complex Spine, Transplant, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology. Hours of operations in the OR is as follows: elective cases are scheduled Monday-Friday, urgent/emergent cases and transplants run 24 hours a day/7 days a week. There are required, scheduled weekend shift rotations and on-call expectations (shifts vary).
- Minimum one year of current OR experience as a RN is required
- Must be willing to take on-call shifts (shifts may vary)
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS either at time of hire or as an annual competency. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PALS certification within 3 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Pediatric OR RN experience is strongly preferred.
- Pediatric acute care RN experience is preferred.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top