Registered Nurse- Infusion (0.90 FTE, Day/Eve)
- Seattle, WA
As an integral member of the Health Care Team, the RN functions within the Scope of Practice as defined by the State, the ANA Scope and Standards for Pediatric Nursing Practice, and adheres to Seattle Children’s policies/procedures and guidelines of care. Responsible for providing safe, family centered patient care. Using the Nursing Care Process, the RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in a collaborative method with the patient and patient’s family, significant others, and members of the health care team. May be required to provide supervision and delegation of tasks to Nurse Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, and others as defined by the State Administrative Code. Assists in meeting Seattle Children’s strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work, i.e. Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI), ART, etc.
****FLEX between Federal Way South, Belleve, Main Campus
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum one (1) year of current RN experience.
- Pediatric nursing experience.
- Current Washington State RN License
- Current Pediatric Chemo & Biotherapy Provider
- Current Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Current Cancer Care nursing experience.
- Current Hem/Once nursing experience
- Infusion experience
- Current IV skills
- Current rotator experience
- CPHON certified
Back to top