Registered Nurse- Alaska Cardiology (Per Diem, Days)
Exciting opportunity to make a difference by joining a highly skilled and experienced Seattle Children's team in Anchorage, Alaska. Our Alaska Cardiology clinic provides expert care for infants, children and teens with a wide range of heart conditions. In addition to general outpatient cardiology services and consultation, we offer the following on site services: ECG/EKG's, Echocardiograms, Evaluation and treatment for rhythm disturbances, Exercise tests, transitional care for young adults, and remote cardiac monitoring. Patients have access to the complete range of cardiac services through Seattle Children's Heart Center. Our skilled multidisciplinary team includes: Cardiologists, Clinical Nurse Manager, Nurses, an Echo Sonographer, a Medical Assistant and a Family Services Coordinator. Nurses are an integral part of this team with a focus on patient care coordination. Our clinic is in operation Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5PM and we provide Outreach clinics 62 days a year, traveling to 10 sites throughout the state of Alaska.
Clinic location: 3841 Piper Street, Suite T345, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- One (1) year of current RN experience.
- Current Alaska RN license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Pediatric health care nursing experience.
- Cardiology nursing experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top