Radiology Technologist per diem Evening
Perform a variety of diagnostic imaging procedures using fixed and portable equipment. Adjust and control complex diagnostic equipment to optimally image and present the area(s) of interest. Maintain general condition and readiness of the work area. Assist in training of Radiology students.
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiology Technology.
- Current ARRT-R registration.
- Current Washington State Radiology Technologist certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience in Radiology.
- Urinary bladder catheterization Competency.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top