Radiology Technologist per diem D/E
Perform a variety of diagnostic imaging procedures using fixed and portable equipment. Adjust and control complex diagnostic equipment to optimally image and present the area(s) of interest. Maintain general condition and readiness of the work area. Assist in training of Radiology students.
This position is a per-diem position that will be based out of Bellevue but will require working at the North Clinic, Evertt site one it opens in August. Days and shifts will vary between these two sites.
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiology Technology.
- Current ARRT-R registration.
- Current Washington State Radiology Technologist certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience in Radiology.
- Urinary bladder catheterization Competency.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top