Radiology Technologist 1.0 D (Sign On Bonus)
We are a high functioning, tightly knit team that provides our patients and families with high quality care and imaging, all the while maintaining a sharp focus on dose management. Our patient population is unique, diverse, highly specialized, and highly rewarding. These things together provide a tremendous amount of satisfaction at the end of a hard day when you can reflect on the courage and hope you see in the lives of your patients and families.
To meet the demands of our profession, we utilize state of the art equipment, and cutting edge strategies to perform a wide variety of diagnostic imaging procedures. These include high volume areas such as the OR, orthopedic clinic, fluoroscopy, and emergency department. We are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the quality of our imaging techniques, so we can provide the highest level of accuracy and consistency in our work.
If these things are important to you, and you desire to make a difference in your field. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic team!
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiology Technology.
- Current ARRT-R registration.
- Current Washington State Radiology Technologist certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience in Radiology.
- Urinary bladder catheterization Competency.
Back to top