Project Manager II
The Immunotherapy Integration Hub, within the Seattle Children's Research Institute, is seeking Project Manager that is interested in being part of an organization that brings immunotherapy treatments in the field of pediatric oncology.
The ideal candidate would be able to influence a staff of approx. 45 people in the R&D, Process Development, Pre-Clinical, and Correlative Studies functions to provide guidance and structure to their work as determined by the executive director of the Ben Towne Center of Childhood Cancer Research. This role will be dotted lined to the department Project Portfolio Manager for oversight, mentorship, and alignment to the overall organizational objectives.
Our ideal candidate will, need to be highly organized, be able to navigate with vague and incomplete information, and be able to manage various personalities with tact.
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business, or science-related field
- A minimum of five (5) years project management experience in a biotechnology environment.
- MS or PhD in Immunology, Cellular, Molecular Biology, or related discipline
- Certificate in Biotechnology Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Project Management experience in Gene and Cell Therapy product development programs.
Back to top