Project Coordinator Sr - Environmental Services
- Seattle, WA
Responsible for managing and/or coordinating work efforts of numerous projects within Environmental Services. Partner with the Environmental Services leadership to identify and implement operational needs of projects and programs. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project or program strategy. Provide operational oversight and technical support to ES leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a project coordination or administrative support role or equivalent.
- Demonstrated successful experience working with vendors, consultants and other purchased services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Management, Business Management, Project Management, or related field
- Five (5) years increasingly responsible experience coordinating work flow, data and information tracking, project management, and working with executive staff
- Experience working with vendors, consultants, and other purchased services
- Skilled in developing and making presentations to various groups
- Experience with continuous performance improvement/lean management.
Back to top