Program Coordinator Sr - Enterprise Analytics and Research Informatics
Partner with Seattle Children's Enterprise Analytics (SCEA) and Research Informatics leadership to support the oversight, orchestration and administration of department leadership and analytic Delivery Teams supporting Clinical Analytics, Business Ops Analytics, Clinical Research Analytics, Bioinformatics Analytics, People Analytics, Analytic Platform Tools, and other new Delivery Teams. Support cross-functional development, coordination and implementation of Delivery Team roadmaps. Function in a highly agile and product delivery focused environment. Provide administrative support of a highly complex nature and responsible to department leadership. SERIES CONCEPT A program is a specialized area with specific complex components and discrete tasks which distinguish it from the main body of the organization. A program is specific to a particular subject. The specialized tasks involve interpretation of policies, procedures and regulations, independent functioning and public contact. Duties are not of a general support nature easily transferable from one program to another. Performance of administrative/clerical duties is in support of the incumbent's performance of specific programmatic tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience supporting professional staff in technology for healthcare or analytics field, and performing a combination of the following: drafting, editing, and developing communications, presentations and reports, program/project management/coordination in a team environment, and data entry/analysis.
Required Credentials: N/A
- Experience in a healthcare organization and/or analytics, and information technology
- Project management experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with interdisciplinary project teams
- Experience working directly with customers and managing expectations
- Experience producing communication materials to business partners
- Experience scheduling complex meeting series, maximizing efficient use of time
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top