Program Coordinator I - Science Education Department
The Science Education Department is seeking an outgoing, organized and responsive person to coordinate and provide administrative support for the department’s programs, which include mobile lab visits to schools, career exploration tours and field trips to the research institute and the summer STEM High School Internship Program. We provide exceptional service and support to students, teachers and parents, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ideal candidate will share the team’s passion for educating young people and inspiring the next generation of scientists and healthcare leaders.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services, Communications or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressively responsible experience in communications, writing, health education, or related discipline.
- Experience writing, editing, and publication of print and online communications, papers, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field with previous experience as a program coordinator, or Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience in writing, coordinating, and editing print and on-line communications, and reports.
- Experience in internal communications at a large organization.
- Experience in planning and organizing events involving internal and external connections.
Back to top