Program Coordinator I- Office of Teaching, Education, and Research (OTER)
The program coordinator for the Office of Teaching, Education, and Research (OTER) provides operations and administrative support for OTER. The program coordinator executes the deployment of curriculum and programs, designed by the faculty liaison and Office of Academic Affairs, that support training activities across the Research Institute. Analysis of ongoing resourcing needs, program visibility and metrics are responsibilities of this role. Ideal candidate will have strong organization skills and can successfully multitask competing priorities and tasks. In addition the role will interact with students, faculty, and staff members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in administration/ customer service, healthcare or related area in a hospital/research setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Healthcare, Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in community outreach activities
- Experience in internal communications at a large organization
- Experience in trainee engagement in an academic environment (K-12 or college/university)
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top