Physician, Urgent Care Clinics
- MD Degree
- Medical Staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges at Seattle Children’s and other sites as applicable
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Washington or State within WAMI region
- Federal DEA Registration
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
- Board eligibility in Pediatrics
- Experience in pediatric emergency medicine
Back to top