Physician, Emergency Department - Fast Track
Provides medical care in the ED and fast track areas, so that there is coordination of care with patients and attending physicians, and collaboration with nursing, pediatric and other medical and surgical subspecialty services, community physicians and ancillary health team providers. Ensure the quality of all patient care and service, incorporating patient centered care and quality standards, and integration of these services with Seattle Children’s goals, vision and philosophy.
- MD Degree
- Medical Staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges at Seattle Children’s and other sites as applicable
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Washington or State within WAMI region
Federal DEA Registration
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
- Board eligibility in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Experience in pediatric emergency medicine
Back to top