- Seattle, WA
Provide physical therapy services in collaboration with patients, families, and treatment teams to support motor development, improve mobility and functional mobility outcomes for the patient. Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care to the age-related needs of assigned patients.
This position includes durable medical equipment evaluations, as well as evaluations/treatments for patients with a variety of diagnoses ages 3-21 years.
- Bachelors Degree in physical therapy.
- Current Washington State license to practice as a physical therapist.
- Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Experience in hospital based pediatric physical therapy.
- Experience/interest in durable medical equipment provision
Back to top