Pharmacy Technician I, Retail
Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a pharmacist and following established procedures. Perform data entry, prepare prescriptions, control inventory, provide customer service, and perform record keeping functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent.
- One year retail or outpatient pharmacy experience.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Two years retail pharmacy experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top