Pharmacy Technician I, Home Care
Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures. Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications. Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
- Hospital/Home Care pharmacy experience.
- Prepare IV admixtures: large volume parenterals, syringes, chemotherapy, specialty drips, compounded preparations, investigational medications, reconstitute antibiotics.
- Assist pharmacist in processing emergency kits and home care prescriptions.
- Assist pharmacist in filling home care drug orders.
- Maintain equipment and help resolve equipment problems.
- Document hood cleaning and refrigerator temperatures.
- Clean and calibrate compounders.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top