Pharmacist, Hematology Oncology Clinic
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Three years experience working with oncology patients or must have completed a specialty residence in Oncology.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- Pediatric hospital pharmacy experience and/or Pediatric Residency Training.
- Advanced degree in pharmacy.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top