Pharmacist, BMT/Stem Cell Transplant
Pediatric Inpatient Stem Cell Transplant Pharmacists provide pharmaceutical care for a wide range of pediatric patients. Responsibilities include attending multidisciplinary rounds, managing TPN and anticoagulation under prescriptive authority protocols, collaborating on development of guidelines of care, precepting residents and pharmacy students, order verification, drug distribution, pharmacokinetic monitoring, staff supervision and providing drug information and educational presentations to medical professionals.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- One year pediatric hospital pharmacy experience and/or Pediatric Residency Training.
- Advanced degree in Pharmacy.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
- PGY-2 Specialty Residency in Oncology or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top