Palliative Care Consultant
- Seattle, WA
- Bachelors degree in Nursing, or Master’s Degree in Social Work from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) and State of Washington, or Master’s in Divinity or equivalent/Ecclesiastical endorsements for pastoral and spiritual care ministry.
- Minimum 2-4 years clinical experience
- Acute care experience in a hospital or community setting
- Pediatric experience.
- Current State of Washington RN License, or currently licensed in Washington State as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or a Licensed Social Work Associate Independent Clinical (LSWAIC) or Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) by a processional organization (i.e. NACC, APC, NAJC, etc.).
- Multidisciplinary team experience.
- Clinical background working with children with life limiting illness
- Experience and understanding of community resources and pediatric tertiary care center
- Palliative care or hospital experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in crisis intervention with children/families
Back to top