Operating Room Registered Nurse 1.0 E (Sign On Bonus)
Perioperative Services at Seattle Children’s Hospital consists of 14 operating room suites, pre-op, a Phase I and II PACU, and a pre-anesthesia clinic. We provide care to newborns-adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Dental/Oral, Orthopedics including Complex Spine, Transplant, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology. Hours of operations in the operating room are as follows: elective cases are scheduled Monday-Friday, urgent/emergent cases and transplants run 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Various shifts available.
- Minimum three years of current inpatient operating room experience as a RN is required
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current Washington State RN License
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of BLS
- PALS certification required within 3 months of hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Pediatric OR RN experience is strongly preferred
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top