Operating Room Registered Nurse 1.0 E (Sign On Bonus)
Perioperative Services at Seattle Children’s Hospital consists of 14 operating room suites, pre-op, a Phase I and II PACU, and a pre-anesthesia clinic. We provide care to newborns-adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Dental/Oral, Orthopedics including Complex Spine, Transplant, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology. Hours of operations in the operating room are as follows: elective cases are scheduled Monday-Friday, urgent/emergent cases and transplants run 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Various shifts available.
- Minimum three years of current inpatient operating room experience as a RN is required
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current Washington State RN License
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of BLS
- PALS certification required within 3 months of hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Pediatric OR RN experience is strongly preferred
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top