Operating Room Coordinator .6 D
Provide administrative support and patient care coordination services to ensure an efficient patient care environment. Plan and coordinate OR services through scheduling patient procedures, working closely with surgery schedulers and the OR charge nurse, ensuring maximum room efficiency, and managing patient information records. Provide data processing, data maintenance, and data tracking of patient information. Process patient documentation acquired during department processes. Enter document information in computer systems. Audit various documents for completion and accuracy including data entry error identification, documentation, and correction, and information distribution. Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience.
- Prior data entry/clerical office experience or training.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in a health care setting.
- Auditing experience.
Back to top