Operating Room Charge Nurse .9N ($5,000 Sign on Bonus)
Perioperative Services at Seattle Children’s Hospital consists of 14 operating room suites, pre-op, a Phase I and II PACU, and a pre-anesthesia clinic. We provide care to newborns-adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Dental/Oral, Orthopedics including Complex Spine, Transplant, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology. Hours of operations in the operating room are as follows: elective cases are scheduled Monday-Friday, urgent/emergent cases and transplants run 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Various shifts available.
- Minimum of at least 1 year of RN experience in OR department
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS either at time of hire or as an annual competency (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is required within 90 days of hire
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top