Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist for Infant Care Team
We are seeking an occupational or physical therapist to join our infant therapy team. This position serves inpatients birth to 1 year of age throughout the hospital, including NICU, PICU, CICU and acute care units. It will also include outpatient services. We work in collaboration with families and treatment teams to support developmental and feeding skills in these patients, for optimal functional outcomes.
- Bachelors Degree in occupational therapy from accredited university.
Required Credentials: -
Current Washington State license to practice as an occupational therapist.
- Masters Degree in occupational therapy.
- Experience in acute care pediatric occupational therapy.
- Bachelors Degree in physical therapy.
- Current Washington State license to practice as a physical therapist.
- Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Experience in hospital based pediatric physical therapy.
Masters or Doctorate in Physical or Occupational Therapy
Experience in hospital based pediatric therapy services, focusing on young infants
At least 5 years of experience working in pediatric therapy services
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top