Nutrition Call Center Supervisor
Looking for an innovative leader for the Nutrition Call Center in Seattle Children's newly constructed, state-of-the-art kitchen, where Call Center Agents help patients, visitors and staff place orders from our whole foods menu. Ideal candidates will bring leadership skills prioritizing excellent customer service, working well with and developing others and seeing the value standard work provides. Demonstrated ability to provide technical oversight to integrated software systems for phone and diet software modules is preferred. Come lead this team in developing and implementing improvements that bring us closer to maximizing this beautiful new space in the most efficient and effective ways.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent OR 4 years of lead experience
- Three (3) years nutrition and/or food service experience that includes leadership responsibilities and/or supervisory experience
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit
- Hospital food service experience
- Bachelor level degree in Nutrition, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Business, or related field
- ServSafe certification
- Experience in applying lean methodology
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top