Nurse Manager, Olympia Clinic
Responsible to manage and coordinate the delivery of multi-specialty pediatric ambulatory care services at Children’s Olympia Clinic, meeting continuous performance improvement, customer service, financial, and delivery requirements in support of Seattle Children’s mission, vision and values. Ensure safe, efficient and cost-effective care is provided to patients and families of community primary care providers, and promote linkages and strategic regional relationships with Seattle Children’s. In conjunction with the Director, is responsible for the day-to-day clinical functions of the clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN). A Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) may be substituted provided the incumbent also possesses a Bachelor’s degree in another field.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Demonstrated performance improvement experience.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- National certification in a clinical specialty area must be obtained within three years of employment.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or business related field.
- Experience in a pediatric ambulatory setting.
- Recent experience in an ambulatory management and/or leadership role.
Back to top