Nurse Manager, Clinical Operations - Cardiology Clinic
What makes our Cardiology Clinics so special?
Seattle Children’s Heart Center (Cardiology Clinic) is one of the best pediatric cardiology programs in the United States, and the top-ranked program in the Northwest, according to U.S. News & World Report. Our pediatric cardiac surgeons perform more than 500 procedures each year.
We have one of the busiest heart transplant centers in the nation. Our program has been named a Center of Excellence by Optum's Clinical Sciences Institute.
The Cardiology Clinic offers a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to the care of children with congenital heart defects, acquired heart disease, and heart failure. The services and treatment programs offered within the Heart Center span all stages of childhood from a prenatal program to services focused on the transitioning of teens/young adults to adult cardiac care.
The Clinical Operations Nurse Manager, is responsible to manage the clinical and site of care operations within the Cardiology Clinic (hospital main campus) and provide clinical oversight of nursing care at Heart Center off-site clinics (including the Bellevue location), meeting continuous performance improvement, customer service, financial, and delivery requirements in support of Seattle Children’s mission, vision and values. In conjunction with the Division Chiefs and Director, is responsible for the implementation of strategic initiatives for the Heart Center and Ambulatory Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. A Master’s degree in Nursing may be substituted provided the incumbent also possesses a Bachelor’s degree in another field.
- Minimum of two years of nursing or relevant clinical experience.
- Demonstrated performance improvement leadership experience.
- Current Washington State RN licensure.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- A copy of Bachelor's degree in Nursing or transcripts indicating attainment of Bachelor's degree (or higher) in nursing is to be on record with Human Resources upon hire.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or business related field.
- Experience in a pediatric ambulatory setting.
- Three (3) or more years recent experience in an ambulatory management and/or leadership role.
Back to top