Neurodiagnostic Technician (Student)
The Neurodiagnostic Student is a support position designed to be flexible to meet the specific needs of the neurodiagnostic department. Assist the EEG technologists by facilitating the workflow of the department. Does not perform neurodiagnostic procedures. Trains under direct technical supervision. Once training is complete and all required institution competiencies have been achieved, the Neurodiagnostic Student works under indirect technical supervision.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 year in a EEG/END Technology program accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation, and graduation within the next 12 months.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Graduation from an accredited EEG/END Technology program accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation, or completion of equivalent formal training.
- 6 months or more experience working in a patient care environment.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top