Medication Intake Coordinator (Per Diem)
The Medication Intake Coordinator functions in a key position to assist the provider in collecting and compiling a current and complete patient medication list. Establishes and maintains a highly positive relationship with co-workers, patients, families and the public.
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Graduation from accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent training.
- Two years of work experience with direct customer service as a primary responsibility.
- Pharmacy technician experience.
- Experience providing customer service over the phone.
Typical per diem schedule: 2 shifts and 2 on-call per each 6 week schedule.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top