Medical Assistant - Certified (sign on bonus)
Perform individualized patient procedures, treatment and tests. Perform associated clerical tasks including chart preparation, stocking clinic supplies and answering telephones. Provide advanced assistance with medical clinic operations and monitoring of clinic flow.
Provide a wide range of moderate to complex administrative support in clinical ambulatory back office. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization and coordination of a moderate to high volume of work including confidential information. Duties include exceptional customer service to patients, families, provider and nursing teams. Facilitate and coordinate communication and flow of incoming phone calls, voicemails and faxes. Within work content description respond and manage internal and external inquires.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Current Medical Assistant – Certified designation by Washington Department of Health (DOH)
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
One of the following certifications is required:
- Current Certified medical assistant examination through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Registered medical assistant certification examination through American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Clinical medical assistant certification examination through the National Health Career Association (NHA)
- National certified medical assistant examination through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- Current Certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Medical Assistant or medical office experience
- Current Medical Assistant experience in Pediatrics, Urgent Care experience and/or Medical screening and immunization
Back to top