Manager, Research Facilities Construction & Maintenance
Responsible for managing Facilities and Project team activities on small projects and capital infrastructure projects and maintenance and repair of general building finishes; interior and exterior. Determine and guide construction means and methods for in house construction team. Manage allocation of resources to ensure proper attention to general building upkeep and assistance to capital projects as required. Collaborate with key customer stakeholders across the organization to establish priorities for construction and maintenance related work.
- Certificate in construction management
- Minimum five (5) years experience in construction management related work
- Experience working with sub contractors, vendors, consultants, and other purchased services.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in project management.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Construction Management or related field.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top