Manager, Pharmacy Clinical Programs
The Pharmacy Clinical Manager oversees, develops and evaluates pharmacist clinical functions and serves as a clinical resource to pharmacy staff and other disciplines. Manages the clinical pharmacy supervisors and teams. Measures effectiveness of pharmacy services; oversees pharmacist prescribing activities; leads pharmacist clinical and professional development; oversees drug utilization management programs. Provides direction and leadership for the department's education and professional development programs, including accountability for the pharmacy residency and student training programs.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Three (3) years Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Five (5) years Pediatric hospital pharmacy practice, presentation, and teaching.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- Pediatric Residency Training.
- Board Certified Pediatric Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPPS)
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
- Record of successful cross-disciplinary process coordination.
- Committee leadership experience.
- Project management experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top