Laboratory Supervisor, Histology
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science and graduation from an accredited school of Clinical Laboratory - Sciences (Medical Technology Program), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years clinical laboratory experience, with progressive increase in responsibility.
- Certification as Histology Technician (HT) or Histology Technologist (HTL) (ASCP) or equivalent certification.
- As per the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), for Lab Supervisor performing moderate or high complex point of care testing, a copy of a diploma or transcript of the highest level of academic achievement to be on record with Human Resources upon hire. For personnel trained outside of the U.S., records of diploma/transcript must provide documented equivalency evaluation by a foreign credentialing agency.
- Team leadership experience, supervisory experience, or project leadership experience.
- Demonstration of progressively increasing responsibility in performance improvement or systems improvement.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top