Laboratory Supervisor, Histology
- Seattle, WA
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science and graduation from an accredited school of Clinical Laboratory - Sciences (Medical Technology Program), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years clinical laboratory experience, with progressive increase in responsibility.
- Certification as Histology Technician (HT) or Histology Technologist (HTL) (ASCP) or equivalent certification.
- As per the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), for Lab Supervisor performing moderate or high complex point of care testing, a copy of a diploma or transcript of the highest level of academic achievement to be on record with Human Resources upon hire. For personnel trained outside of the U.S., records of diploma/transcript must provide documented equivalency evaluation by a foreign credentialing agency.
- Team leadership experience, supervisory experience, or project leadership experience.
- Demonstration of progressively increasing responsibility in performance improvement or systems improvement.
Back to top