Laboratory Assistant III, General Laboratory
- Everett, WA
- High school graduate or equivalent and at least one of the following:
- At least two (2) years experience in laboratory specimen processing and/or phlebotomy; or
- Successful completion of a phlebotomy program through a postsecondary school or college accredited by a regional or national accrediting organization recognized by the U.S. Dept of Education; or
- Laboratory related college courses including Clinical Laboratory Assisant associate degree program or bachelor’s degree coursework in Biology, Chemistry, or related fields.
- Washington State Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist certification to be obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
- Completion of an approved phlebotomy program
- Phlebotomy Certification by an agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education or National Commission for Health Certifying Agencies (NCHCA). A.S.C.P. or N.C.A grants common credentials.
- Pediatric phlebotomy experience
- Bilingual skills.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in laboratory-related field
- Eligibility to obtain Washington State Medical Assistant-Registered certification to allow for application of topical anesthetic cream
Back to top