IT Applications Analyst, Sr.
Provide business systems analysis, design, application support and customer/vendor relations management in support of production operations (day-to-day sustaining) and special projects for identifying, developing and implementing computing solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field, OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years work experience supporting vendor hosted and/or internally hosted applications as part of an IT department or organization
- Solid experience with full software life cycle management, including requirement analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and technical support. Will also include patching, upgrades, break-fix support, and planning for future enhancements.
- Solid work experience as a member of an applications support team, supporting several applications for a wide range of customer groups
- Demonstrated ability to work with other IT teams and across the organization to coordinate assigned work, and accomplish business objectives.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment, or in association with a healthcare organization
- Working knowledge of client-server and web-based applications development.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top