Interpreter - DSHS Certified (Spanish)
Interpret in designated language (Spanish) certified by DSHS, for patients, parents, providers and staff. Coordinate requests for services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience interpreting
- Fluent in Spanish language and English
- DSHS Certified in designated language (Spanish) or equivalent
- Bachelors’ degree.
- At least two (2) years Interpreting in a medical setting
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top