Informatics Pharmacist, Revenue and Formulary
Point person for medication billing and formulary management within Cerner and other ancillary systems. Develop, build, test, and troubleshoot medication billing throughout the organization. Maintain the Cerner PharmNet formulary: adjust for drug shortages, formulation changes, P&T product modifications, and preferred NDC replacements. Serve as a workflow and clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) between IT, pharmacy, business services, and compliance groups. Ensure current build is within regulations and meets compliance standards. Collaborate with Pharmacy Business Manager on business services and/or internal requests. Focused work also includes BCMA maintenance, price updates, HCPCS updates, and 340b billing as they relate to Cerner Millennium and Epic. Participates in pharmacy informatics on-call rotation.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Experience with interpretation of regulations and implementation, monitoring of systems to meet requirement such as JCAHO, etc.
- Experience training others
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacist
- Strong Information Technology skills
- Strong project management ideologies or experience. Oversaw small to medium projects, end to end
- Formulary maintenance within an EHR
- Strong Cerner Millennium build and/or use experience as it relates to billing
- Previous experience building and maintaining medication billing in Epic
- Business degree or related pharmacy revenue background
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top