Hospital Coder - Advanced
- Seattle, WA
- Associates Degree or two years' college coursework in Health Information Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years hospital based coding experience.
- Minimum of 2 years hospital based coding experience at Seattle Children’s Hospital for internal applicants.
- One of the following credentials is required: AHIMA - Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), AHIMA - Certified Coding Specialist- Physician (CCS-P), AAPC- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC), AAPC- Certified Professional Coder (CPC).
- RHIT or RHIA Certified thru AHIMA.
Back to top