Health Information Technician, ROI
Responsible for coordinating the release of health information for medical and/or legal requests in accordance with Seattle Children’s policies and guidelines, Federal regulations (HIPAA) and Washington State Confidentiality laws.
- Associate's Degree OR at least two years' college coursework in Medical/Health Records, Health Information Technology, Health Information Administration, or related field
- Eligible to take the Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification exam administered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Health Information Management (HIM) department in an acute care hospital setting or a multiple provider clinic
- Customer service experience
- Previous HIM experience in a pediatric practice environment
- Previous release of information experience
Back to top