Health Information Technician, ROI
Responsible for coordinating the release of health information for medical and/or legal requests in accordance with Seattle Children’s policies and guidelines, Federal regulations (HIPAA) and Washington State Confidentiality laws.
- Associate's Degree OR at least two years' college coursework in Medical/Health Records, Health Information Technology, Health Information Administration, or related field
- Eligible to take the Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification exam administered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Health Information Management (HIM) department in an acute care hospital setting or a multiple provider clinic
- Customer service experience
- Previous HIM experience in a pediatric practice environment
- Previous release of information experience
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top