Health Information Technician, ROI
Responsible for coordinating the release of health information for medical and/or legal requests in accordance with Seattle Children’s policies and guidelines, Federal regulations (HIPAA) and Washington State Confidentiality laws.
- Associate's Degree OR at least two years' college coursework in Medical/Health Records, Health Information Technology, Health Information Administration, or related field
- Eligible to take the Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification exam administered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Health Information Management (HIM) department in an acute care hospital setting or a multiple provider clinic
- Customer service experience
- Previous HIM experience in a pediatric practice environment
- Previous release of information experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top