Guest Services Support Driver - Per Diem
Responsible for the safe transport of Seattle Children's patients and families to/from the hospital and between various off-site locations; provides airport, rail and greyhound terminal transport upon scheduled request and will arrange and/or provide emergency transportation upon request and as needed. Provides courier transport of equipment, specimens, and co-pays as needed. Provides exceptional customer service and demonstrates professional driving and safe patient handling skills at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year's experience in a customer service position
- Must successfully complete and pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) review conducted by Seattle Children's Risk Management Office prior to start of employment.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License, and a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Must have an active US DOT Medical Card
- Must have current CPR certification or BLS, or obtain within 90 days of start date or transfer.
- Have a Class C driver's license, and at least one (1) year of experience driving Class C vehicles.
- Minimum of two (2) years paid or volunteer professional driving experience
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top