Guest Services Support Driver - Per Diem
Responsible for the safe transport of Seattle Children's patients and families to/from the hospital and between various off-site locations; provides airport, rail and greyhound terminal transport upon scheduled request and will arrange and/or provide emergency transportation upon request and as needed. Provides courier transport of equipment, specimens, and co-pays as needed. Provides exceptional customer service and demonstrates professional driving and safe patient handling skills at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year's experience in a customer service position
- Must successfully complete and pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) review conducted by Seattle Children's Risk Management Office prior to start of employment.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License, and a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Must have an active US DOT Medical Card
- Must have current CPR certification or BLS, or obtain within 90 days of start date or transfer.
- Have a Class C driver's license, and at least one (1) year of experience driving Class C vehicles.
- Minimum of two (2) years paid or volunteer professional driving experience
Back to top