Grants & Contract Administrator
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of patients and families, we seek quality people with the right skills. We look for team players who want to work at the top of their skill level and continually improve the care we provide.
This position will be responsible for managing grant and contract proposal preparation, fiscal process review and budget development, effort management, closeout and reporting oversight, and maintenance of grant management tracking systems; will serve as a liaison between the Center Business Office, Principal Investigators (PIs), fiscal and administrative support personnel, clinical research staff, and central Research Support Services divisions.
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children's is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
- Employee Centric: Rated #10 on Forbes Best Employer list
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage
Required Education/Experience: - Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. - At least five (5) years administrative and/or management experience - At least three (3) years experience managing federal and non-federal grant application/award processes and post award grants management. Required Credentials: - N/A Preferred: - Certified Research Administrator - Familiarity with Seattle Children's and UW fiscal processes and systems - Supervisory experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top